The Elementary School counseling program is designed to assist and support all students in their personal, social, emotional, and academic development. Mrs. O’Sullivan teaches bi-weekly classroom counseling lessons to grade Pre-School through 5th based on topics such as friendship, problem-solving, conflict resolution, transition, and perseverance.
- Individual meeting(s) with the counselor
- Group sessions with peers
- Rechargeable Battery – Cordless Plus Water Flosser
- Consultation with parents
- Consultation with teacher(s), support staff, principal
- Family meetings
- Assistance in arranging tutors