Week 29 in G1!
In math, students learned more about making 4 equal shares and naming them “one fourth.” They also drew mathematical models to help solve a math problem about equal parts.
- Saturday 3/24 – International Day & Service Expo, 10:00am-2:00pm, all ES students will be performing, G1 will be presenting
- Thursday 3/29 to Sunday 4/8 – Spring Break, no school
- Monday 4/9 – G1 Number Scrolls video presentation at morning assembly, 8:00am in the Globe Theater, parents are welcome
- Monday 4/16 – Nepali New Year Holiday
- Tuesday 4/17 – Visiting author Ammi-Joan Paquette
See you tomorrow for International Day & the Service Expo dressed to represent our countries!