Week 33 in G1!
Our new science unit on light and sound kicked off this week with an investigation into the questions “What makes sound?” and “What does sound do to materials?” Ask your child what he/she discovered using tuning forks, a speaker, and a piece of paper!
Swimming during PE begins again next week!
- Monday 4/30 – Swimming during PE class begins
- Monday 4/30 – ASA Season 4 begins
- Friday 5/4 – Spring Music Showcase, 9:00am in Globe Theater
- Saturday 5/5 – Spring Music Showcase, 2:00pm in Globe Theater, transportation provided
- Friday 5/25 – Fun Finale Swimming after school, more info to come