Welcome to the Lincoln School Website
The site is for the Lincoln School community, including current students, faculty, parents, and alumni, families interested in joining Lincoln, and our friends around the world. A login is not required to use the site, but it does open up areas that are restricted to our current learning community.
Each parent and faculty member has a unique login for this site. With the login, they can...
- Connect with others using the community directory. The link to the directory is under the "Community" menu. The link will only appear after you log in. Any parent or faculty member can search the directory, but only parents who want to be in the directory will show up. Parents using the directory can email each other, and there is even an option for including phone numbers.
- Read the minutes of a recent board meeting. On the main menu, go down to "School Board". When you login, a new menu will appear on the lower left of the school board welcome page:
- Update your own profile page. When you log in, go to the "Community" menu and then choose "About You!" to edit your contact information. You can change your password, and the email address you use for logging in.
- Read the School Newsletters. The link appears under the "Community" menu after you log in.
- Find passwords to online research databases. The passwords will only show up on the library page if you are logged in.
- Each logged in user must read and abide by the Terms of Service.
Visitors to our site can learn about Lincoln by visiting....
- The Lincoln Recent News blog page at http://news.lsnepal.com. Recent news clips appear under the headline "Your Lincoln News Update" near the bottom of the front page:
- Lincoln School Parent Association's blog page (see the link under the "Community" menu item. The site is maintained by the LSPA.
- The Lincoln Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/lsnepal. Join the 22,000 plus people who like our page. It is constantly updated by students and faculty of Lincoln.
- The Meet the Faculty Page under the "About" menu. It is one of the most popular pages on our site.
- The Calendar. Keep track of events and you can choose which calendar you want to view. The Calendar is under the "Community" menu.
- The Home page slide show is updated on a regular basis with links to current and recent events.
This is only a sample of the many things to be found our site. Want to join us? Then you are ready for....
- Our site devoted to families interested in joining our community. Found on the "Interested in Attending" menu item.