Welcome to the Elementary Division of Lincoln School in Kathmandu. As you look through our website and become familiar with our philosophy and programs, we hope to inspire you with the world class educational opportunities that we offer to the students at Lincoln.
Our integrated program is designed with the whole-child in mind and taps into the academic, emotional, physical and social development of each learner. We are driven and guided by the School’s Vision and Mission statements. The four pillars of these statements highlight components of the Elementary school.
- Passionate Learners
- Readers and Writers workshop
- Project Based Learning
- Aquatics program, Arts, Music, and Physical education
- Confident and Competent pursuers of dreams
- Student Led Conferences
- 1:1 ipad program K-3 and laptop program grades 4 & 5
- Goal setting
- Compassionate Global Citizens and Leaders
- Nepali Studies K-2
- ESOL, and French as a foreign language
- After School Activities programs such as Leader in Me, and Roots & Shoots
- Teachers credentialed, and experienced in North American and international education
- Stewards of the Environment
- Explore Nepal
- Next Generation Science Standards
- Service Learning opportunities at all grade levels
This is just a snapshot of the offerings and opportunities at Lincoln. We encourage you to explore deeper to discover the dynamic programs that challenge and inspire our students, making them a cut above the rest. For more information contact via OpenApply.